Any advice regarding renewable energy studies and further employment
options in New Zealand?
Ans. I think renewable energy as a whole is quite a happening
think globally we are all wanting to move away from fossil fuels we don't want
some countries like New Zealand are simply not interested in wanting to make nuclear
power so obviously we need to look at other alternative sources of energy and
renewable energy I think is definitely one of those are good growth areas for
New Zealand in fact in many places across New Zealand when you are traveling in the fact behind me there towards the West is a beach called Raglan so when I'm
traveling from Hamilton to Raglan we have to go through certain hills and on
top of yourself is a massive array of windmills and so there's a lot of renewable energy action
happening in New Zealand there's also a lot of talk around solar energy in New
Zealand so a lot of that is happening so I think to roll the scope for renewable the energy in a country like New Zealand which is very focused on remaining clean
and green is pretty high and I think you should be able to come and do a course
lain mind maybe from a good University like the University of Canterbury which
I'm sure would be able to provide something in renewable energy because of they
have a stronger engineering department so I think that's definitely a
possibility and because it's such a beautifully specialized area inside
engineering I think the scope for it will be pretty good.
Comments
Post a Comment