What are my options for study route and other alternatives for NZ immigration?


I have completed my master's in structural engineering not interested in PhD what are my options to study route and other alternatives for immigration?

Ans. Obviously you could consider doing another master or you could consider doing a post graduate diploma does not matter if you are going to go for the post graduate diploma after having done masters  because the from your number I'm thinking you're based in India the level of study and education in India and your strength will be significantly different so even if you have done your masters and you feel kind of stepping down one step and coming to a level eight post graduate diploma I think that is a good option to consider because like I certainly learning will be significantly different so I mean so we would still be  convinced visa officer why it's important for you because we could also talk about the papers in that course and why it would make more sense for someone like you to you know kind of to get it onto your CV and get that education so I understand why you don't want to be a PhD. PhD is not everybody's cup of tea it's only for a few people and I'd come I respect the fact that you're out there and saying 99look I'm not interested in the PhD fantastic that's great and that could be one of the things that you could consider.


Comments