Can I get direct jobs in New Zealand?

Can I get any jobs in New Zealand?

Ans. There is a video separately on YouTube which says clearly how can I get a job in New Zealand and settle there or how can I get a work visa it's not very easy when you're not present in the country which is why we encourage people to get onshore into New Zealand come into New Zealand as an international student do a good course from a good college with support from a good adviser like us once you finish that course get yourself a post study work visa for which we applied whether we're providing a free service to all our students in fact last week I find three or four post study work with us for our students we are doing it free of cost for them once you get your post study work visa place or look for a job again we provide some tips once you find the job more than likely you will also be able to get to PR so trying to find a job when you're not in New Zealand is not very easy so I will strongly recommend that you get in touch with our team and we'll provide you information about how we could possibly utilize the study or settle pathway.


Comments