EIT or Unitech, which is a better choice?

For PG in IT or Unitech, your expert opinion, please?

As I keep saying both are good institutions both are owned and operated by the government New Zealand some of you might have come across recent you know news that Unitec wasn't a little bit of management trouble but it's a government department so it'll blow over and I'm sure it will all get sorted but should I suggest EIT or Unitec I will recommend Remy that you look at the papers in both the courses see which paper kind of resonates with you more in terms of location EIT well if you're going to Napier campus you'll have the advantage that you're outside often so if you find a job there eventually you'll get 30 points more for your residency so that's the advantage of being in Napier cost of living is lower than Auckland it's a beautiful city I've been there a couple of times it's definitely a fantastic city EIT has brought a great campus Helen the international manager is a very dear friend so she and her team are fantastic so they'll take care of you guys versus Unitec which is in Auckland so more opportunities but higher cost ofliving you don't get that full Kiwi kind of feel because it's a very cosmopolitan city and that kind of stuff so I'm kind of throwing the ball back at you saying you take Colin if I had to study though I would have chosen now to be EIT because that's my personality I like quieter towns and that's why I don't live in Auckland I live in Hamilton and I like that peace and quiet and I'm also super confident about my abilities and I know that Napier may not have as many opportunities as Auckland is but I know I have the abilities to find that one job that I need whether it is Napier or Hamilton or Auckland or Fonda a or doesn't matter whichever place so if you are confident about your abilities and you think  I can go study and track those things go to Napier.

Comments