Got rejection from Waikato but a friend with lesser marks got through, why so?

I wanted to understand that my friend with fewer marks gets elected in Waikato and I get a denial with the reason that my academic performance is not as for the standards though I have scored well than him?

Ans. Unfortunately we don't have an insight into how the internal department of Waikato looks at it but if you have proof you know if you're proof that your friend who had lesser marks share his details with us and we will absolutely challenge the university and after this call team please make a note I wanted to flag this case to me let's have a discussion about it and because it does sound unfair to me that one of his friends who's got lesser marks was given an admission and so there was not been doesn't sound fair to me so we will take it up with the University of Waikato and talk to them and see what the story is was it just your academic moths or wasn't something else so ever but if you can share some more details about your friend that will help us.

Comments