If I'm currently based in Kuwait, do I need to travel to India for my PCC and medical?

With AJV help I got the admission for this August intake in AIT University class starts on 20th I have the living expenses six-month deposit the issue is I had applied for student loan and the last of grateful Bank is awaiting approval from head office I hope Bank processors will complete by this Monday which is the 23rd but you please advise me with on whether I should go ahead with the visa processing or wait for the next intake currently I'm in Kuwait and need to travel to India for my PCC and medical?

Ans. I think the way our normal advice to people in your situation is to go ahead with the visa process and if there is a delay we automatically definite to the next intake anyway so we suggest that it's best to continue with the process that you have only started and if it is looking like there is that cutoff where you simply cannot make it for this intake then we ourselves will suggest and say hey look it's time we deferred this from this intake to the next intake so we don't pretty automatically actually and we write to the immigration office and we tell them hey look this particular student is now not able to make it for this intake because the last possible date to go and join us over and the reason there's a delay is because there's a delay from the bank so we do that so my recommendation is just go ahead continue with the process because you're also in a particular momentum it's not a good idea to break that momentum keep going hopefully you will make it for this intake if you don't make it for this intake absolutely roll you over automatically into the next intake so hope I have answered excellent and thanks for choosing AJV.


Comments