The culture of New Zealand? Can Canadians work in NZ?


Can Canadian works in education help and settling New Zealand how's the reflection of Canadian life what culture on New Zealand?

The way it helps respect is that you already have been exposed to Western culture and in my opinion because I lived and worked in the US I lived and worked in the UK then I worked in of course I've lived and worked in New Zealand and I also worked in India I used I started my career in India and I worked there I think for about nine years before I went abroad I went to US then I came back to India then I went to UK then I did some work there came back to India then I came to the museum and loved the plates stayed back here so because I also traveled two to three different countries and I was actually staying and working in those places I think it's your fact that you already have a little bit of Canadian education and work experience will familiarize you with the Western world because they are all very similar the Western English-speaking countries are quite similar they're almost like though they're all five or six brothers who are in different parts of the world so with UK being one of them US Canada Australia New Zealand and Ireland so those are the six English-speaking brothers of the world and so your culture is very similar the fact that you already worked in Canada and studied there it's a big advantage because it will make you settle in to New Zealand faster New Zealanders are very friendly I've heard that Canadians are also quite friendly one of the guys senior managers in New Zealand education his name is James heads one of the institution's we represent called New Zealand tertiary College so James is a Canadian but we're so I and James are we being freaks we spoke what is his times and fantastic gentlemen and if he's representative of what Canadians or I think can it also is a very cool nice place and so New Zealanders are very friendly and so I think your advantage or experience from Canada world it's like very well in New Zealand actually issue it and it out if you because you've already used to the Western culture and style of living and doing things and so you acquired the discipline of the Western world already so that's not only an advantage.


Comments