Can I use my diploma for getting points?

Can I use my diploma for getting points?

Ans. Diplomas are also in the list of qualifications which can get points towards residency it depends on whether you did that diploma here in New Zealand or whether it did it overseas so we need to get some more information submitted before we are able to comment on that so I suggest you send an email to info@ajvglobal.com  and put clearly in the subject line saying seeking migration advice and people get forwarded to me and then based on that they will talk to you and see what's your diploma whether you'll get for in so many points you'll get that they will actually qualify for the resident we saw and all those kinds we will discuss with you have also not mentioned with whether your best present in New Zealand or the present somewhere else so send us your CV we'd be happy to take a look and give our best advice but yeah for diplomas you do get point.




Comments