How is the opportunities in electronics the field in New Zealand or should I choose other management courses?


I'm looking forward to studying in New Zealand and I have already applied for some University it's I only came to know about your consultancy recently what can I do to get help from your consultancy once I am there I have completed my bachelor's in electronics and looking forward to studying in the same field how is the opportunities in electronics the field in New Zealand or should I choose other management courses?

 Ans. Thanks for being upfront and saying that you are working with some other consulting the firm I truly appreciate your honesty and because it's good when people share me are open because and we would also like to be open with you of course I wish sincerely you were AJV students so I'm the course you've chosen as good electronics is a good dog toy because electronics is also in one of our long-term skills shortage areas so the course you're choosing is really good don't know which the institution you're going to but by and large, all of them are pretty good universities so you don't have to worry too much about that what help can we give people like I said with our AJV students we work in a very intimate fashion there's a second intimacy between us and our students so we pick up the phone and we talk we catch up we have coffees we have lunches together some of them join me when I'm going to watch rallies or doing some of my adventures and stuff like that so most of them join me on my trekking and things like so when it's AJV student there is a certain intimacy that develops between us and then for instance, the next person who is George's Chad called you to know Padmini who is also one of our students you know they all have access to us practically 24/7 they'll reach out to us on Facebook on our phones and everywhere else and we're constantly guiding them we're like they're older uncle or aunt or whatever and experience in this field and constantly giving that guidance that’s why we love to work with young smart people like yourself if you already unfortunately working with some other agency is good for you we will still provide our services to you but we charge a fee for That for some of the services we provide so, for instance, all agency students get practically unlimited immigration advise while they're studying about what jobs to pick we will give free advice and we are also providing a free post-study visa to all our students oh we're providing a lot of care and attention sham so you can get in touch with us want to reach New Zealand or you can reach her to one of our seniors managers called Mary Joseph she will also be on this chat somewhere shares the person play-based and Hamilton as well like me and so she is the one who sets up all our onshore services to all our students and get in touch with her but like I said we will have to charge you a fee because you're not an AJV student but we are absolutely happy to support it.

Comments