Jobs for Architect in New Zealand.

Wanted to know the job for Architects in New Zealand after doing master and construction management or property?

Ans. About architects I think for you to be able to practice as an architect in New Zealand I think you need to first understand the New Zealand sensibilities of how architecture is done in New Zealand I don't because here I mean obviously each country will develop its own unique styles I know there will be a lot of common principles but I mean look at this house where I'm sitting right now which is made out of this particular house is called the Lockwood home it's a particular style of construction here in New Zealand it's called a Lockwood building you guys can Google it says Lockwood so those wooden you know rafters you see they actually logged in a particular way so each country will develop its own unique style so if you do a master's in construction management or property here in New Zealand you probably will be able to find a position in the overall construction field maybe not necessarily as an architect but going forward over a period of time over two three years if you are able to acquire the knowledge and understanding of what construction and buildings and even though  the photography because we are volcanic  kind of a country so heart of the soil all those kinds of things based on that I think you should be able to move forward I know for a fact that in the construction field there are good opportunities so my documentary my recommendation to your education coming to New Zealand doing your course get yourself into the construction industry and once you are a bit more stable then start passing your desires in the architecture.

Comments