Opportunities for B.Tech such as big data AI and Block chain in New Zealand


How about the opportunities for B.Tech such as big data AI and blockchain in New Zealand?

Ans: You haven't confirmed whether you are going to be AJV student or not I would really appreciate if he can also confirm if you're planning to work because please work with us, I love working with guys who use such large big technology terms but I think like I said jokes apart I do have a very fair understanding of Technology I actually like to dabble in technology quite a lot myself in fact I sat with one of Our past student who came to New Zealand through AJV to Hamilton where I live and  they fired him now as a full-time employee of the company and he and we sat down and we actually designed an entire the software which - which is to become our in in-house CRM for AJV so we are so I'm quite a technology orientated so when you're talking about the Big Data and artificial intelligence frankly, I don't know much about blockchain but the other stuff that you talk to Big Data is the keyword but busted a data warehousing data mining is the big what in fact somebody very close to my words for GE in America and works with terabytes and terabytes off I don't know whatever is the next one now a big data so the scope is very good word and I think your choice of technology place these particular subjects I think is very good and connect with us and because in fact only yesterday I was reading out an email which I get every week on Monday from the CEO of New Zealand technology organization which has lent the ethics body for all technology firms and organizations in New Zealand than those gentlemen send out a weekly like how I come live on Facebook and YouTube where every week this gentleman called Mr. Graham male who is the CEO of NZ  he sends out his weekly email and he was talking about stuff like this he was talking about Big Data and artificial intelligence and those kinds of technologies and how they are going to kind of redefine the way New Zealand's technology the industry is going to go so I think you will a good choice and obviously it sounds like the kind of guy who also understands of Technology well last the component as I keep saying always for you to be successful in New Zealand you need good advice's you need people like us who will talk to you continuously and ensure that your journey is progressing smoothly.

Comments