What to do if I don't have interest in BLC and bioanalytical Science.


BLC and bioanalytical science I don’t have interest in it?


Ans: If you don't have an interest in it then I think we need to talk to you about other aspects because bioanalytical science and BLC is actually a very good combination but if you don't have a particular interest in the then we would like to see if we can get you to get interested in some other same subject if you still say no stem is not for me I really need to move into business then we might recommend you not so much logistics and supply chain but a more generic business which gives you more opportunities that do because once you choose of course in logistics and supply chain then you will necessarily need to get a job only in that field of a complete of course but if you do a more generic business what kind of course then then that's very easy to  look at future jobs and Administration sales and marketing finance and HR and various of the business area so I think you need to connect with us and we'll be very happy to give you further advice but I completely respect the fact that you don't want to be involved with your bioanalytical science any longer I mean I also did become honor’s for three years and at the end of it I realized I had no interest in Commerce or accounting I completely understand that so will not force you to get into science if you don't want to but they might put some options in front of you which are good and of interest to you and with instant but because that's where the demand is and that's for your future can be better so all the advice we give you guys please bear in mind it is not to maximize the profits of our company is to ensure that you guys are successful because if you guys are successful I know we guys will be successful and that has been one of our driving forces of AJV say I put it up in our big blogs and videos and everywhere else saying that our first commitment is to ensure that we build a good New Zealand second we want to ensure that our clients are successful third, we want to ensure that our employees are successful and happy and last we are looking at the profits of the company so that's just the kind of ethos that drives this company and I'm the guy who started to come to play solve we are very clear very Straightforward putting it out there saying our loyalty is first to New Zealand into our clients than to our employees and last to the profits of the company so trust us to work with us we will give you the best advice.


Comments