How much is the food and accommodation cost monthly as a student?


How much is the food and accommodation cost monthly as a student?

Ans: It depends on whether you want to stay in a five-star hotel or you want to go flatting because but and whether you want to eat and a five-star every day or you want to cook your own food and eat every day but I don't support I think by and large our student can survive uh if you are in something called a flatting where it's one big house and you have one room of your own and there's a common kitchen and some common facilities will be there so in a situation like that I think about $250 per week will be a good budget I think and if I think that's a good budget but I've also heard of students surviving on $200 per week so some of those guys are also managing on that but I think around 250 to 300 dollars per week will be good for you to budget for to be able to lead a decent you don't have a good room decent room and take care of your telephone and bus travel and if your other things so I would say between 250 to 300 dollars per week will be a good one to look at.



Comments