Want to Migrate NZ with my wife what are the option and How long is the process?


I've graduated and portal management and want to move with my wife to New Zealand what are the options I have and how long is the process?

Ans: Like I said the direct jobs are very difficult direct residency is almost ruled out so the third pathway which I mean if you have lots of money and come as an entrepreneur if you have an obscene amount of money they can come as an investor but if you don't have lot of money or an obscene amount of money and you can't get a job directly and you can't get residency directly the only other pathway left is to come as a student so either you or your wife can opt to become a student and the other one can come on a work visa depending on the fact that you've chosen the right level of course so that's probably the best pathway for you for me so connect with our team email your CV and your wife CV to info@ajvglobal.com  will take it off for that.



Comments