Always AJV ready to help our students.


I already have an admission of letter whether your team help me with the remaining procedure so can you please suggest?

Ans : Yeah you against the problem we can depends on which institution it is from because with some institutions we are able to seek for representation and see the way it works is very simple guys when we get the offer later and we do everything we get compensated by the institution and that is why as a recruitment consultant that's why we are able to offer you guys free services but if you come to me and I already have an offer and help me with all the other things and the institution is not belittle recognized as the official representative and is not willing to give us a compensation then we have to ask you guys to pay as money for the processing but the option is there and thanks for saying I already have an offer but I'd like to watch because I appreciate that because you will also get a lot of support from other after you reach New Zealand so that's a very good reason for you to work with us so connect with my team share your furniture and based upon whether we are able to represent you formally or not there will still do something for you don't worry.

Comments