Can Chartered Accountant from India do master of account in New Zealand?


I'm Chartered Accountant from India and planted to the master of account in New Zealand is it a good idea?


Ans.Priests lawyers Undertaker's and accountants Policemen are required in every society and country but it's also absolutely I think you need to look at it may not be a huge demand to be honest but if you are coming if you already got an account Chartered Accountant you're already at a nice senior level having to do of course I think will help you to understand the New Zealand system and structure and in their counting their way and I would also recommend start working with a program called zero which is becoming stronger and stronger in New Zealand like how you have to remember what it was in India but I used to use one particular accounting software but check out zero and I think overall it's a good idea and if you have not already talking to us please talk to us and we will put some options in front of you and also connect you to some of our people in the accounting background.



Comments