How much year gaps can be accepted preparing for IELTS?


How much year gaps can be accepted preparing for IELTS because I heard immigration makes years gaps?

Ans. Immigration will make years gaps into issues if you don't explain it properly so work with someone like AJV we will talk to you and we will understand why the gap was there was it I mean there's a gap for a reason everybody has got town if there was a gap in my career it from the suddenly next month I disappear doing this live videos and I come back six months later there is a gap and there will be a reason is that I have gone around the world on a road trip part which I want to do but like I said or I've decided I'm going to go make a movie which also I want to do guys so these are my two big bucket list things so but gaps are not a problem if the reasons or explain to us so speak to a team.



Comments