I am from Singapore how about prospect in pharmaceutical and medical device industry?


I am from Singapore how about prospect in pharmaceutical and medical device industry?

Ans. I'm not because I haven't heard of a lot I don't think there is a massive pharmaceutical industry even because New Zealand manufactures little or nothing by the way guys and there isn't a lot of action I think around pharmaceutical to the best of my knowledge when I put pharmaceutical into our largest job websites there seem to be certain results coming out but frankly as a guy who lives in New Zealand I haven't heard a lot of action around pharmaceutical and medical device industry so I may not be the right person to answer about it please do some independent research but what connect with our team and we will do that research along with you and in case there is a possibility we will tell you how we can create your pathways.




Comments