Which stream is best in MBA?


I have done Bachelors in arts and I want to do MBA I want to know about which stream is best in MBA to do job after MBA?

Ans.Again I'm not a big fan of people young people who want to jump into an MBA immediately after they complete their graduation so or degree so from my experience MBA is most useful after you have about two or three years of work experience especially in India it is a trend for a lot of young people to finish their degree and then straightaway jump into MBA I don't think that's the right way to do it up except if you're getting into the top five or ten now institutions in India like the I am sand those kinds of places but otherwise I don't recommend it what I suggest is have a chat with us connect with us we might put some other options in front of you because you are just done your bachelor's in arts and again arts is quite a wig sort of a play area subject area so we will need to understand what your future aspirations are but straightaway into MBA with no experience not recommended you.



Comments