Can we apply for Student visa as we are on Visit Visa?


I'm planning to come with my wife I will be on spouse on a visit can I apply for a student visa after reach New Zealand?

Ans. Absolutely man there is no law or rule which says you cannot convert your visitor visa to a student visa definitely can do it all in fact we have had a few clients in the past who had arrived in New Zealand on a visitor visa and then came into our office or spoke to us and said hey look I like New Zealand and I particularly went to this institution and I like this particular course and I would like to take up this course can you help you to convert my visit visa into a student visa we did that's all definitely possible and so if you are coming here and you want to consider becoming student give a call we have a toll-free number here in New Zealand on 0808 696977.

Comments

  1. Very Nice. Get in contact with the best Migration Consultant in Brisbane to go abroad for study, work or to live in Australia.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment