Don't judge AJV from others point of views.


I brought my forces so I have a complaint against you?

Ans : My team tells me that you only take information and don't send documents to start the process. One of my colleagues has been in touch with you for over six months so come on I'm at you've got to do better than that my friend because it's a give-and-take guy it's a give-and-take guys you can't just keep on asking us questions because at some point people will when you call you out and say hey look you know that you will need to move it so let's be respectful guys we come week after week and give so much of good on a simple straightforward information even if my throat is giving up so you can sweat visit here and clear your doubts oh yeah but it'll be good I matter and everybody else's  things that we are good to come forward and start working with us.
                                                 .

Comments

  1. Hi sir my name is Nirmala .my husband have 10 year's experience in cooking. Now he's working in a cures ship in Aida company.he wants immigrant newzealand . He is complete in diploma in hotel management. If there is any chance to work there and guide me sir .he knows all south indian, phlipen,chienes, @all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment