How to enroll in bar?


Wanted to know about coming to New Zealand for LLM and how I can enroll in bar and start practice the codes?

Ans : Coming for a master's in law I think it's a great idea and how I can enroll in bar and start practicing the code I think now once you complete your master's in law I think they would obviously be a reasonably straightforward process again I can't clean right now to know exactly what is the process to enroll with the bar and start practicing in the course law in the courts so I would say once you're enrolled into the course you would more than likely be able to talk to and interact with your tutors your lecturers fellow classmates and at the LLM level aren't there will be quite a few practicing wires and barristers who will also come in for during a master's level course so I'm sure you'll pick up adequate knowledge along the way but worst case scenario if nobody else is helping once you land here you give us a call in together we'll figure out what is the steps required to dual apply to the market I think it's great with the corn the Bar Council of New Zealand or legal council of New Zealand so don't worry too much about it I think most of them would have an automatic progression towards the registration and I'm moving on to practicing.


Comments