Scope of opportunity for cyber security in New Zealand?


I have completed Bachelor in electronics and communication currently working in Dubai as per as sales technical engineer in the field of cyber security would like to do master's in the field of cyber security and continue working in New Zealand in the same thing what are the chances for the scope of opportunity for cyber security in New Zealand?

Ans. Excellent shots was the one thing to what I can use excellent scope for cyber security in fact I recently was talking to somebody from one of the institutions we work with here in New Zealand act he was talking about how much of a demand there is for cyber security professionals and New Zealand is a kind of we like to develop our soft power so we are not people who will bring big dams and large cloud factoring is and stuff like that we will dig our soft power and that means that we are focusing on information technology or creative industry and biotechnology those kinds of areas in fact their cons are identify future growth areas and cyber security is I think going to be a massive one for us because you see that as a country's also quite innovative and for cyber security I think a lot of innovative thinking is required because the cyber criminals are always being very innovative so to I would smart them the cyber security professionals need to be even more smarter and I think this country provides that kind of an environment to to just be free and let your you don't mind doing sexual things so I think you do really well especially with the kind of background you've already had please get in touch with us go to our website www.ajvglobal.com  and connect with us and doesn't email or connect with me on Facebook send me an inbox message and when we get in touch with you and we're delighted to part with it because you are the kind of people will work here in New Zealand because as I told you we have pretty long our little long-term skills shortage here in New Zealand and one of them is information technology so I think you'll do already alright chance and we can't suggest some pretty good courses to us but all right and you finish the masters can get a three years post study work visa I can already see you picking up a job and you're not going on to become a future resident and there's nothing's in there.

Comments