With 5 years of Exp in Civil Engineering, am I eligible for Silver fern Job search visa?


I have more than five years of experience in civil engineering work now I'm getting my project management professional PMP and am I eligible for silver fern job search Visa and what's my success rate for this visa?

Ans.I don't think you're good village army yeah probably you would be actually but they are on the verge of kind of removing the silver fern category altogether this was an announcement which was also made recently where they are kind of trying to Club pretty much all these different types of work visa into one particular work visa so I think nothing for sliver fern is actually on the way out already so it's like may not be the right thing to consider at this point what I suggest is email your CV to immigrationadviser@ajvglobal.co if you're married also email your spouse's CV and one of us we'll take a look to see if there are other possibilities for yourself.

Comments