Can we get one year post work visa for level 7 in Queens-town Resort college?


Was planning for level 7 in Queens-town Resort College for October 2018 intake and I also bought the offer letter but will I get any post work visa as it's just for one year?

Ans : We have excellent connections with Queens-town Resort College and it I think it's a fantastic institution so not to mention it Queens is beautiful love city as well so my suggestion to you is that go ahead with your plans because I don't think anything dramatic will happen from now till then as I said and the government as I keep saying is not somebody cool shoot themselves in the foot it's a big massive industrial they will not do silly things which will so push international students away they are trying to create a policy which will pull international students into New Zealand but the right kind of interesting the right level right course and right everything and if you are going to QRC as Queens from this not college is called and you're planning to come for a course and through a tourism and hospitality that's another thing that we want to do is to attract people like you because tourism is our largest industry so we need to have professionals in the industry so good Course choice.


Comments