Scope for digital-marking course in New Zealand?


Having two years of experience in digital marketing so what are the scope and chances to get up for job after completing one year course there or will I do any networking course?

Ans : Digital marketing I think it's so specific for a feel for you if you have an option is of either getting it a digital marketing or into computer networking I think computer networking my dear better opportunity because it definitely would be more options to look at in terms of job opportunities and um I would say speak to us if you are not speaking to us already and down yeah and we will be able to advise you better but between digital marketing and computer networking quite obviously I will say best would be to go for computer networking unless your heart is completely set on digital marketing then as I keep saying always follow your heart everything else will fall into place.

Comments

  1. Hello Dear sir!
    I would like to Come to Newzealand for studying DIGITAL MARKETING LEVEL 7 PROGRAMME AT NZIE (NEWZEALAND INSITITUTE OF EDUCATION.
    Which is in AUCKLAND and can i get a PR after completing my course and get a job as a digital marketing in NZ.
    How much time does it takes to getting a PR??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment