Supply chain management v/s Applied management


I'm working with your team those level seven supply chain management or applied management is better and I have a work experience of 4-5 years as credit analyst and business analyst employed with MX?

Ans : If you don't have a background in supply chain I don't think that is the right thing for you because supply chain is a specialized area you're probably jumping into supply chain because it's there in the long term skill shortage list I explained this all again before and in some of my videos as well saying don't just go behind a course that is sitting in the long term skill shortage because it's not necessarily always the thing that will work for you from whatever describe that you're working with MX as a business analyst I think of more regular business courses of applied management I think probably a better choice for you so that's my recommendation.

Comments