After completing the course the situation with partnership is a high?


Going to complete my course in national tourism management in November after completing my course I'm going to go back to India and get married was the situation with partnership is a high?

Ans : Like I said there is a bit of a delay at the moment but hopefully by November it will ease off because Immigration Department of New Zealand is working very hard I met some very senior people in the immigration department including the entering the head of Immigration Department who heads the Mumbai branch I also had a meeting with that lady called Marcel and we had a really good interaction for about an hour and a half so I know they're working very hard to address this problems but I don't expect she hope that by the time you're done you go do get married and you know end up with your spouse the things for that is by the term.


Comments