Applying for openwork Visa is possible for me to take a short course in New Zealand?


Applying for openwork Visa is possible for me to take a short course in New Zealand since I'm not having any work experience if so after completing short course are their chances of getting a job in entry level?

Ans : Absolutely today I don't see any reason why you up so on a work visa you know I like a visitor visa I think you would be able to take up a short course of three months duration or lessor I will come back and confront you again on that but that is by and large the standard route so you're absolutely should be able to I don't know what your background is but if your background is let's say something like accounting or something you might want to do a course in some of our accounting software called zero or mob some of this you know which might help you but I don't know what your background is but yeah you know if you're accompanying is a hubby as on our work ways or you know if you're going to be here in New Zealand you definitely will be able to do a short-term course no problem about it give us a call we will actually it was you which course after you land here he was a call speak to Mary or myself or Virginia until I have one of our students has not joined as recently as part-time employee Nicholas is now powerful term employee he's also an exchange into enough unfortunately still not come back to New Zealand after his little vacation overseas but yeah we know we are all there for you so you have nothing to worry about I wish you in such an a very happy journey and we hope see you here in New Zealand but yeah you should be able to do a short-term course and that's definitely going to help you to you know get into some kind of an entry-level job.


Comments