Can you please throw some light on the partnership visitor time frames we applied in June this year?


Can you please throw some light on the partnership visitor time frames we applied in June this year?

Ans : This has been going on for quite some time there is a pretty massive backlog I think I don't want to dishearten you but some of the reports that I have been reading indicate that there is up to 8,000 partnership visa cases that have been backed up in the Mumbai office and then not they've decided they're going to shift some of them from Mumbai office and send them to the Hamilton office which is where we guys are based in fact the Immigration Department of New Zealand is based in the same building where our offices we are on the ground floor and they're in the next you know it some of the floors above us so there has been a lot of problems with partnership visas and you know there is because of the fact that there was an ING reorganization happening there was a massive surge and applications at the same time and then there was because the reorganization the number of staff members were had depleted quite significantly now so they're trying to bring back people so what they're doing I think is they're prioritizing certain of these applications and I think obviously there was not tell it to us openly are normal they publish it anywhere openly but like any other organization there they all prerogatives to decide how they will be with certain applications so I think they are actually prioritizing certain applications whether it is students or into a partnership or so on and so forth so I was yeah I don't know I think it could take anything between three to six months times what my assessment is at this point so all I can say and share is please be patient it's very unfortunate this occurred because I've been in this industry for about 15 years and I remember a time when we used to apply for a student visa and we would get it within 24 hours and I'm talking you know way back you know when I can have got into this industry and even partnership leaders were happen practically overnight but unfortunately I think it's a good thing I mean it's a good thing in the sense that it goes to prove that New Zealand as the destination is going up in the you know what I say the radar of a lot of prospective migrants because of which I think this is happening but like I said unfortunately it is creating a slowdown so I'd say three to six months I  the average time so I applied early and whenever we any application that has gone through AJV if the moment we know who the visa officer is I promise you we will start putting some gentle pressure.

Comments