Details about University of Canterbury from Christchurch?


I went through your YouTube channel I need your insider about University of Canterbury any reference link where I can get more details from Christchurch?

Ans : University of Canterbury to get more in science go to the University of Canterbury website and all I can tell you from my side is it's an amazing University you have nothing to worry about I've been there a couple of times in fact let me give you a bit of historical fact about the University of Canterbury the University of Canterbury is where Sir Ernest Rutherford if you guys know who's her or this notifier this is the man who did a lot of research on splitting the atom and I think today we have nuclear power in the world because of the work that Sir Ernest was the for today he is an alumnus of the University of Canterbury you know that's the kind of legacy that leaders give candidates well the most amazing universities anywhere so nothing to worry about the Christchurch is a beautiful city go to my YouTube channel and check out the video I have Christchurch as a destination so that's also there so overall I don't think I have anything worries about to be honest because it's a fantastic curve University and it is also a prestigious good city as well.


Comments