Feedback from Client is much appreciated.


Finally my dream is becoming true Flying to New Zealand and there are some bouquets and some fire words thanks to entire AJV team for helping me to achieve my dream especially Neha Stallion who helped in choosing course and grace Danielle my case officer Rita Nelson on next Tuesday hope I'll get your support in New Zealand?

Ans : Thank you so much for choosing us Neha is unfortunately on leave today otherwise she would have been watching those live session as well thank you so much for choosing to work with AJV so happy for you your dream has come true but as I keep saying the you only completed the first 15 percent of your dream which is to get the visa and to arrive into New Zealand your real challenges will start after you come into New Zealand and that is exactly why I'm so happy for you and for everybody else who has chosen to work with AJV because guys I kid you not I look you straight in your eyes and tell you the real drama starts after you land in New Zealand and so we are glad that we can be there for you at the end of a phone they plan to set up offices all across New Zealand the first one is come up in Hamilton and I'm already talking to somebody to see if we can you know get that person on board to start our Auckland office and then we want to do Christchurch Wellington Nelson Napier New Plymouth are not delayed in so we really want to be that company that was called our office and presence all across New Zealand so yeah I promise yours don't you ever worry about that and that is the AJV promise.


Comments