Information regarding partitions work visa?


I've tried to get information regarding partitions work visa for my wife from Mary Joseph but no information was provided please do reply?

Ans : Sorry about that but Mary has been working very hard and you know so she's kind of trying to cope with the surge off because we guy’s head up a new office in Hamilton and it's Bank on the Main Street and so like we have like tons of people walking in throughout the day and although we already have Mary and Virginia or working there I go and sit there sometimes myself and we are recruiting another lady also call Mary who's but I come and sit there and blog but the initial days I think everybody is looking at our nice attractive board we have a fantastic mural outside of the class there's been a lot of walk-ins that because of which you know we have been a little overwhelmed by the amount of response we have received because of which sometimes some of our phone calls and our text messages in their emails have been missed but I will highlight your number two memory and I'll ask her to give you a call tomorrow sorry about the delay but we will certainly get back to you.


Comments