Offer letter has been denied?


My offer Letter from ERA has been denied but  I have a conditional offer letter from SIT what should I do next?

Ans : If your offer from ERA has been denied and if you have an offer from excited then I mean obviously you will have to offer SIT because that is the only place that you have an offer and movement so SIT again is a government owned and operated institution of New Zealand I think they're planning to merge all of these institutions and make it into one big entity called the New Zealand Institutes I think instead of technology and skill so it's all it's all fine so if you don't have an offer if ERA denied it for whatever reason I don't know I don't know the details of your a particular case because my awesome team is dealing with it but if our eyes denied you and you happen just go for it aside yeah if your worry is always a psychic good organization I can tell you absolutely don't worry about it just go to a psyche and our support will extend to you whether you are the topmost tip of New Zealand or the southernmost tip of New Zealand it does not matter to AJV students we will be there for you so we will give your local friends we will provide you with all the support that you require just as I go for SIT and be happy.

Comments