What is the maximum scholarship?


We all know a MSE computer science cost around forty five thousand per annul and if I take an education loan I will have to take a loan offer announce it fifty-five likes including the per-departure fees at the age of 20 I obviously want to take as minimum loan as possible like into various topics trillion universities will offer me around 52 and refers to scholarship on the tuition fee based on my academic profile of securing ninety-five percent in class ten ninety one in 12th from University of Delhi but as far as I know offer scholarship up to ten thousand only so based on your experience what is the maximum scholarship?

Ans : That’s pretty much it lecture you actually answer the question yourself or in your question because I haven't come across you know scholarships more than ten thousand in New Zealand I have come across grants for PhD students well for where they got the entire fees and they also got the full living expenses as well but as far as doing it at the Masters level I honestly have not heard about anything beyond ten thousand dollars so that might be the maximum that might be on offer so yeah I mean look around and say at the end of the day it is an investment you're going to make so and even if you do take a loan at district we all take loans you know I took a loan to buy this house and I took a loan to set up my office and we all take loan said it's a question of how you plan into your future and pay back that loan so and you're only 20 which is actually a big advantage in an asset to you because at 20 you still have such a long runway in life you're about forty years of work life work life left unlike someone like me who is 50 and I've you know if you assume sixty is your retirement age I only have 10 years of runway left to achieve my you know our professional goals so now but they're coming to your question about $10,000 is around the highest I effort in New Zealand so that's probably the limit so but teaming let's see event will send your profile around because you do have a very good profile and hopefully somebody somewhere will you know or pick it up and maybe offer a higher a scholarship.

Comments