What is PR possibility of Chemical Engineering?


What is PR possibility of Chemical Engineering?

Ans : Depends on how well you write your finish your course and passing time the chemical engineering is a good choice you guys have to you guys are not kids any longer you're all grown up people now here in New Zealand I see mine when I go to pick up my kids from school I see young people so make sure we're talking 17 18 year old people who are so full of maturity and confidence in taking life decisions and unfortunately some of you guys and girls go on forever and ask us like a zillion questions and then nothing comes out of the whole thing I sometimes wonder if it is the universe's way of checking where our patience level is but I know what the heck we'll keep working with a smile on our face.

Comments